Walter’s updated Kaspersky logo:
- original logo was bulky.
- he sketched up multiple ideas to improve design.
- he went into detail on what different parts of the logo meant and symbolized and came up with ideas based on that.
- He looked at other anti-virus logos and tried mixing ideas together.
- He kept all his logo ideas unique but also simple.
- Had multiple “finished” logos.
- Finally settled on logo that he felt best fit the company’s name and image.
- Add a lot of research and attempts to work process when working on a logo.
- Make sure everything is lined up and even when creating a logo
- Overall, really well executed design process. If he can consistently keep this process for every project he will make some really good designs in the future.